is an independent charitable organization part of Xanadu Global Resources in Nigeria. Its vision is to improve the quality of life of citizens in rural and urban areas of Nigeria.
The Foundation commenced field operations in January 2018 and will operate throughout Nigeria on a series of local initiatives. In order to achieve its Mission in Nigeria, the XGRD Foundation focuses on:
- Empowerment through sustainable poverty alleviation
- Empowerment through sustainable food security and agricultural development
- Empowerment through sustainable potable water
- Empowerment through sustainable environmental sanitation, protection and climate change
- Empowerment through vocational skills acquisition
- Strengthening health systems and capacity building of health service providers
Since its establishment, XGRD Foundation has made giant strides in the implementation of its initiatives in support of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and is confident that these activities will not only improve the quality of life of citizens in rural and urban areas of Nigeria but Africa as a whole. It has begun implementing projects in Nasarawa State to date with sights on covering the 36 states of Nigeria inclusive of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).